Saturday, August 11, 2007

The Big Day Has Come And Gone

Well I survived the big vacation in July. I got to see my sister and mother in Ky. I never saw so much good food. Ky is a beautiful State and my Sister lives in the most unreal old style 2 story farmhouse is what it reminds me of. We were blessed with mild temps the whole time. My family was all there and it was wonderful.

My youngest daughter starts college this month on the 20th at Oklahoma University. We are very proud of her. Although kids used to go to College and then get married. Now they are married and have children living in the married dorms.

I stayed with them in July to help take care of the new baby and it was so interesting watching all the young people on Campus.

I'm building my new website and trying to load it with product. It's a labor of love for sure.

Anyone signing my guest book on my website will receive a 20% discount on anything they purchase.

I plan on posting instructions on my site in the near future.
If there is a hair bow you are interested in please let me know and I will try to write up the instructions for you.

Have a wonderful weekend, Judith

No comments:

Post a Comment