Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Well this is Tues and 2 days to go before my daughter comes after me to go to KY. I had to put all my auctions on hold and my website. Although I have allot to do to get ready I miss my daily routine of tending to my sales and customers.
It's been storming here and floods. Power is out in allot of places, maybe I should be happy to go to KY just to get a way from the rain.
I have made a dozen trips to my bow room just looking around, I miss it.

The biggest problem is boarding my little Yorkie. You know some people are just not nice. When I call the vet's I'm afraid I'll make the girl mad. She is so busy and not to friendly. I have a apt. for this week but have to make another one for the following week so I can go to OK City to take care of my daughter that's having a baby next week.

Scary here with bad storms and hubby not home. The kids could not get hold of me so they called the police to do a welfare check on me. Embarrassing enough but the police drove by my house and told the kids I was at a neighbors house. I don't know where they got that story. Hmmm may be calling the police is not the best route to take.

Have a great day, Judith

No comments:

Post a Comment