Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Road Trip Today

My husband and I will be gone today and tomorrow Nov. the 7th and 8th. He will have a surgery today in Oklahoma City witch is about 100 miles from here. I will be back to answer emails on Thurs. night the 8th of Nov.

Our Son-in-law is driving us to the hospital. Ok City has so much traffic that it scares me to death. So our plan is to drive from here in Holdenville to Norman to my daughters. She lives on the OU campus. My son-in-law is a EMT and works for EMSA there in Ok City and takes patients to the hospital all the time. Don't know why it is but I don't like to ride with any of the kids. Don't they know any fear?????????????? I'll have my eyes closed the whole time and have prayed for traveling mercy for this trip.

I will so glad to see home again. Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment