Wednesday, August 12, 2009

FREE HAIRBOW INSTRUCTIONS


There is so much interest in the hair bow instructions I posted several months ago.

I have posted some new ones on a new website I'm trying to build. I say trying because it seams really hard to me. Maybe I'm computer challenged and I'm just finding out. Anyway these are instructions for my Pony Bows that I sell on Ebay. They are adorable and easy to make. They don't take so much ribbon as the others do. They are good ones for someone to learn with.


I have lots of ribbon and clips so I added a page to the website for someone to buy a small kit. Just enough to make a few hairbows and get the feel of it without spending so much money. I will be available for questions at any time. I'm not really making anything on them its just for convenience for someone that does not have shopping near them. Here is the website. I also have alligator clips and no slip clips starting at .99 on ebay for the next 7 days.

angelbowboutique.com and my ebay auctions under judiths_closet.


Everyone have a great day, Judy






No comments:

Post a Comment