Monday, September 28, 2009

Learning Home Dialysis

Oh boy, we started training today for home dialysis for my husband. I know we will like it but so much to learn. For one thing its very hard to stay in a small room with a nurse from 8:30 in the morning till afternoon. Lucky for us the PD Nurse is a doll. I wonder how she feels about staying in the room with my husband all day. Oh course there can't be anything wrong with me, but he must irritate her, he does me.

Well will be so happy when we don't have to get up at 4:00 AM for him to catch his ride to the dialysis center and set in a chair for 3 hours while his blood is being cleaned.
This way we will get more rest. I'm still not sure why I had to get up that early with him, somehow it makes his coffee taste better. Sound familiar? Thats ok we love to do it.

I'm taking a break from ebay and my website for this week but next week I'll be back. I really look forward to it. I have lots of plans.

I'm still woking on my ribbon roses. I don't think I've seen anything so pretty before.

So life goes on and the dinner dishes are waiting on me I guess because they are still there.


Have a great day, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment