Tuesday, October 27, 2009

DISCOUNT ON MY WEBSITE WHEN YOU VISIT MY BLOG


Good morning, its going to be a great day.
While I'm working on my website I want to keep it active.
Although I sell on ebay, the high fees take so much of my profit.
I want to offer a 10% discount on anything on my website.
Just email me and tell me you saw it on my blog and you will receive a 10% discount.
This applies to anything on my website. angelbowboutique.com
My website is a work in progress since my husband went on home dialysis.
It takes time to care for him.
During this time while I am confined to home I find that I put more thought and work into
my crafts.
I thank God that I have this outlet.
Email me at:
and tell me you saw it on my blog.
custom orders welcome, same discount.
Have a great day, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment