Friday, August 17, 2007

A BEAUTIFUL DAY IN OKLAHOMA


Although its around 100 degrees temperatures for the rest of OK here in my part of the state its around 70. I'm no fool and I'm not going outside when its 100 degrease. I love my central air and I intend to use it like God meant for me to when he made it.

When my little yorkie gets up in the morning I throw him outside for awhile then he comes in too. He won't stay outside either. So I'm in my castle trying to find new things to do. Retirement is wonderful you know but someone needs to explain just what its good for. The government gave me a check and said they would send me one every month for as long as I live. WELL, I don't know where they come from but where I come from you can't do any kind of living on that check.
You don't want to appear to be lazy while they are giving you all that money for free so you work yourself to death trying to pretend your as good as you ever was. Ok, it sounds good.
I'm working building my new website and that is a labor of love for sure and it takes a really long time. These days my computer is my best friend. It must be I'm on it all the time.
I just added a new hairbow to my website lastnight. A fancy boutique bow for toddlers, pictue is above because I don't know how to put it here in my text.lol

Have a wonderful day, it could be worse you know............................

Here is a link for today if you like to sew and do crafts here is a site. Be careful and read the fine print before making these items for resale, some site don't allow you to do that.

It's a Dammit doll that someone can throw around and work out flustrations. I thought it was cute and I've heard that things like this can be very helpful.

http://www.craftbits.com/viewProject.do?projectID=1141

No comments:

Post a Comment