Sunday, August 12, 2007

Not the smartest thing I've ever done!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know you would think buy the time a person has reached my age they would be a little smarter. I decided to move furniture today although I have a very bad back. I really want my sewing machine in the living room area. So cool in here so I thought I would move this big ole computer out to the sewing room and put the sewing machine in here, it's really big. After moving 100 things in order to do this it hit me-------------I have no phone jack out there any more. Oh man all this work for nothing. So I decide to make another run to walmart to just buy a smaller computer desk that would dress up my front room. No such luck there either. By the end of the night I had it all figured out-------I need a new house.My husband works out of town so I was waiting on his call to inform him that we are moving because I don't have the right spot for my sewing machine. Needless to say he didn't want to talk to me very long. Oh well at least today was payday, that always puts me in a better mood. Tomorrow is another day

Here is my link of the day--A great lady that has a real special product. The original no slip baby clips. I have bought from her and she offers the best product and customer service. So if you have a near baldies this is the place to purchase hair accessories.
http://www.bittybowsboutique.com/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment