Thursday, November 26, 2009

Does Anyone Else Have A Problem With White House Parties



I do have a problem with the "Party" the President hosted for the Prime Minister of India.

I know its important for the leader of our Country to entertain foreign governments but don't throw it in my face.


Beautiful isn't it, who paid for this I wonder. Who paid for the special chef and was that necessary. The white house has a full kitchen staff and did it have to be such a "party". Do they not remember that the whole country is watching and a great number of this country are out of work, out of food and don't know how they are going to pay the electric bill much less keep their home. Give me a break, the special chef was seen picking items from the garden that Mrs Obama planted with the help of some young children. I thought it was a move to show that a family could grow their own food to help in hard times. My gosh I had to cook my garden goodies myself.


It was a party with who's who attending along with uninvited guest crashing the "Party". Did tax payers money pay for all of this. I really want to know or did Obama's pay out of their pocket. I wonder who OKs a requisition for money's to be spent? Is it a free for all up there. They already spent a fortune on things we would never approve if we were ever consulted. I thought they were at work, wow maybe some of us could go up there and get a better job with benefits.


Let the people that we elected cut some spending in their very privileged little world and remember what they are up there for. Maybe they could learn a lesson from us on how to do without for the sake of the future.
Just tone it down and don't use our money to party all night. Try a quiet dignified dinner in the white house with the appropriate people attending and stop spending our money please.
Forgive the typo's, hmmm maybe that's why I'm not up there.
I'm not a hateful person at all and I think Oboma's are a adorable couple. I love to admire her dresses as much as anyone but this dinner seemed like a show of money. Gosh I thought we didn't have any.

No comments:

Post a Comment