Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Here They Come

Just to be fair, Sarah does have a pretty smile
Here she is with her Mama, my Daughter
I sure don't want to leave out the other twin
Here is Aubrey with his Mama. Gosh these kids are
so wonderful. Their parents are beaming over them.

Sarah don't smile so big honey!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is something about posing with the
The hairbows I Guess.




Oh my gosh, don't smile Sarah PLEASE




I am blessed with 14 Grandchildren but I live about 85 to 100 miles from all of them. My daughter in Glenpool Oklahoma has TWINS that are 3 years old, a girl and a boy. Sweetest kids you have ever seen. And FULL of it. The little girl is just like her Mother was, bossy, too smart and hipper. The little boy is layed back and as sweet as he can be.
If my kids ever start reading my blogs, I'm in trouble. They will be here this afternoon and will stay for 3 days. They are so excited but on the other hand not really used to staying away from home. I would like to take pictures of Sarah wearing hairbows and post them on my website but its so funny that this little girl with the beautilful face and wonderful personality has a problem with smiling for the camera.
These are beautiful twins although I have a spare bedroom and had it ready for them the last time they came. Guess what, they won't sleep there. They had to sleep in my bed oh course and when I got them to sleep there was no room for me in there so I ended up sleeping on the sofa. Great at my age my bones won't conform to that sofa. Well here we go~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment