Saturday, September 15, 2007

You Gotta Step Out There

I was looking through the Ebay auctions last night and saw a auction that really surprised me. In her auction for a wonderful hair bow holder she used the words as seen on TV. I guess I was thinking she was reselling these but that wasn't the case at all. She invented this style and has a patient pending. She entered her invention in a contest and won a chance to go to New York and show her invention on Good Morning America and now she is selling them on Ebay. I was so happy for her I had to email her. She was so nice to talk to and you know she didn't seem a bit nervous on TV. I would have been a train wreck. Here is a link to her auctions and website. If you go to her website there is a clip of her TV appearance. A great way to organize your daughters hair accessories and I think would make a great Christmas gift. She already has bids on her hair bow holder, it's a great product. She is selling them for $19.00, so afordable, I wish her tremendous success. You just wait and see what she comes up with next. Her name is Joy, go over to her ebay auction and email her and let her know she is doing a great job. Click on watch this item and lets see how many watchers she can get.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130151616678&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=003

http://www.designsbyjoyg.com/

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=1957969 (Here is the video)
Have a great day, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment