Monday, September 3, 2007

TOTE CRAZY

Have you ever made things to put on your website or auctions and then you start thinking.
(Feel guilty about selling them because one of the kids might want them?) I get tickled every time I make a tote, either I think (well I might like to carry that one) or I bet one of the girls might want that one.) Then I think maybe I better not sell these you know Christmas in coming soon.
I like to draw out my own patterns and I really love to do that. I might dwell on a pattern for days. I don't know how these designers make so many totes and put them on their websites!!!
Oh course that was my plan to sell them. After 50 years of sewing I have learned a few things. Children's dresses and dresses for myself. Can't seem to produce anything though.
I've made items for very high end company's but can't seem to load up my website.

Of course the hair bows. I do love to make hair bows and sell plenty of those. I think my daughters have all the hair bows they can stand for their little ones.

My little 18 month old granddaughter is my model allot because she is around more than the others. She has learned the routine. I wait on her to get here and plan for pictures for my auctions and website. She knows when I put the new bows in her hair I'm going to get out the camera. The chase is on then. I have to chase her all over the place to get a shot.
Sometimes she wins out. I put one of them on my website the other day. She was in full flight. I'm thinking about putting all those out-takes on my website someday, and there is plenty of them. So funny

Here's a great link for free patterns. If your a pattern junkie you will love this.......

http://tinyhappy.typepad.com/tiny_happy/2006/06/shoulder_bag_tu.html

I plan on making the tote one of these days. Great link, ENJOY

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment! I look forward to seeing those tote bags!!

    ReplyDelete